Kajo Neukirchen Group
Visionary planning means better investments.
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using the website www.neukirchen-gruppe.de. Personal data are all data that are personally available to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Kajo Neukirchen GmbH, Frankfurter Straße 20, 65760 Eschborn, is responsible for data protection in this case.
(1) Through the website www.neukirchen-gruppe.de we process different types of personal data for different purposes:
(a) Collection of personal data for informational use
In the case of merely informative use of the website (that is, if you do not register, register or otherwise provide us with information about the website), we will not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data transmitted by your browser, to enable you to visit the website. These data include:
(b) Collection of personal data when using the contact form
The personal data that you provide to us in the context of this contact request will only be used to answer your inquiry or contact and for the associated technical administration (see Art 6 (1) (a) and lit. b GDPR). A disclosure to third parties does not occur. The disclosure of personal data beyond the name and e-mail address is voluntary.
In addition to the rights set out in § 3, you have the right to revoke any given consent with effect for the future at any time. In this case, your personal data collected as part of the contact form will be deleted in compliance with data protection laws. Your personal data will be deleted without your revocation, if we have processed your request.
(1) You have the right to request information from us free of charge at any time about the personal data stored by us, as well as the origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this personal data is passed on and the purpose of the storage.
(2) (2) You also have the right to demand rectification, deletion or restriction of the processing of your personal data from us and at any time. You also have the right to data portability. Furthermore, you have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority at any time (The Hessian Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Gustav-Stresemann-Ring 1, 65189 Wiesbaden, Phone: +49 611-1408 0, Fax: +49 611-1408 611).
(3) You also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data by us.
(4) If you have given us consent to the use of personal data, you can revoke it at any time without giving reasons.
If you wish to assert the above rights, please contact us by email at email@example.com or in writing to the address stated under § 1 (2).
(6) By using the contact form or sending your own e-mail to our contact address and entering your (contact) data, this data, which includes personal data, will be forwarded to us and stored. These data will not be shared by us without your consent. Rather, we use this data only to process your request. After using the completed contact form, the feedback or the e-mail sent, you can object to this data usage at any time without stating reasons and revoke your consent to the use of this data.
We maintain current technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data against dangers during data transmission as well as prior knowledge of third parties. These are adjusted according to the current state of the art.
If you have any further questions about data protection, please contact the contact address specified in § 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.